A rigid steel web stretches across the Black Widow Liner. In the upper frame corner, a Black Widow spider waits for its next victim. This is an amazing tattoo machine design - as much a show piece as it is also a solid, well-engineered studio machine. The Black Widow Liner is based on our reliable Welker Nomad machine … but with the web and spider design. The Black Widow performs as an excellent all-around liner. Welker is a recognized leader in the tattoo industry. Here are some the special features and industry innovations on the Black Widow liner:
- The Black Widow frame, including the web, are precision, CNC machined from a single piece of 1018 cold-rolled steel
- The frame, armature bar and coil core are full vacuum sealed to increase power and reduce magnetic memory. This is an additional process unique to Welker machines
- Fitted with the Welker Quick-Release vise
- The Welker Impact Dampener produces a quieter, smoother running machine
- Wear-resistant black oxide finish on the frame. A Black Widow spider is engraved on every frame
- Solid brass binding post and contact screw
- Includes standard clip cord connection but a RCA set-up can be requested if preferred
- Quick running with a medium stroke and crisp hit
- Ideal for 3’s - 9’s needles
- One inch, 8 wrap black coils with a 22uf capacitor
- Front cutback spring 0.18, rear spring 0.18
- Free running speed: 135-145 CPS|Hz
- Weight: 7.0 oz.
- Frame carries a lifetime warranty to original owner
To ensure your new Welker machine runs perfect right out of the box, your Black Widow will be hand-tuned the day it is shipped! Every Welker machine is individually made at our Brighton, Michigan facility with parts MADE IN THE USA.