The Welker Charger Liner is sturdy, reliable and built to true tattoo artists’ standards. The Charger is an excellent all-around liner. Welker is a recognized leader in the tattoo industry. Here are some the special features and industry innovations on the Charger liner:
- The Charger frame is precision, CNC machined from a single piece of 1018 cold-rolled steel
- The frame, armature bar and coil core are full vacuum sealed to increase power and reduce magnetic memory. This is an additional process unique to Welker machines
- Fitted with the Welker Quick-Release vise
- The Welker Impact Dampener produces a quieter, smoother running machine
- Wear-resistant black oxide finish on frame
- Solid brass binding post and contact screw
- Includes standard clip cord connection but a RCA set-up can be requested if preferred
- Quick running with a medium stroke and crisp hit
- Ideal for 3’s - 9’s needles
- One inch, 8 wrap black coils with a 22uf capacitor
- Front cutback spring 0.18, rear spring 0.18
- Free running speed: 135-145 CPS|Hz
- Weight: 6.0 oz.
To ensure your new Welker machine runs perfect right out of the box, your Black Widow will be hand-tuned the day it is shipped! Every Welker machine is individually made at our Howell, Michigan facility with parts MADE IN THE USA.