The Welker Impala Shader is a solid, well-engineered machine. True tattoo artists’ love the smooth performance. The Impala is an excellent all-around shader and appreciated for packing color. Welker is a recognized leader in the tattoo industry. Here are some the special features and industry innovations on the Impala shader:
- The Impala frame is precision, CNC machined from a single piece of 1018 cold-rolled steel
- The frame, armature bar and coil core are full vacuum sealed to increase power and reduce magnetic memory. This is an additional process unique to Welker machines
- Fitted with the Welker Quick-Release vise
- The Welker Impact Dampener produces a quieter, smoother running machine
- Wear-resistant black oxide finish on frame
- Solid brass binding post and contact screw
- Includes standard clip cord connection but a RCA set-up can be requested if preferred
- Medium running speed with a long throw and hard hit
- Ideal for 5’s - 13’s needles
- 1.25 inch, 10 wrap black coils with a 22uf capacitor
- Shader machines: 0.18 front spring and rear spring
- Color machines: 0.18 front spring, 0.20 rear spring
- Free running speed: 110-115 CPS|Hz
- Weight: 8.15 oz.
To ensure your new Welker machine runs perfect right out of the box, your Impala will be hand-tuned the day it is shipped! Every Welker machine is individually made at our Howell, Michigan facility with parts MADE IN THE USA.