The Welker Road Runner Shader
The Welker Road Runner Shader is sturdy, reliable and built to true tattoo artists’ standards. The Road Runner is an excellent all-around shader. Welker is a recognized leader in the tattoo industry. Here are some the special features and industry innovations on the Road Runner shader:
- The Road Runner frame is precision, CNC machined from a single piece of 1018 cold-rolled steel
- The frame, armature bar and coil core are full vacuum sealed to increase power and reduce magnetic memory. This is an additional process unique to Welker machines
- Fitted with the Welker Quick-Release vise
- The Welker Impact Dampener produces a quieter, smoother running machine
- Wear-resistant black oxide finish on frame
- Solid brass binding post and contact screw
- Includes standard clip cord connection but a RCA set-up can be requested if preferred
- Medium running speed with a long throw and hard hit
- Ideal for 5’s - 13’s needles
- One inch, 10 wrap black coils with a 22uf capacitor
- 0.18 front spring and rear spring
- Free running speed: 110-115 CPS|Hz
- Weight: 7.3 oz.
To ensure your new Welker machine runs perfect right out of the box, your Road Runner will be hand-tuned the day it is shipped! Every Welker machine is individually made at our Brighton, Michigan facility with parts MADE IN THE USA.