The elimination of nearly all vibration is the hallmark of our revolutionary rotary machine. The patent-pending, dual-plane balancing system is ground-breaking in its application to the tattoo machine industry. For every turn of the drive cog, a counter balance effectively negates the vibration. Its so smooth and quiet, you will be amazed.
At every point in the rotary’s development, CAD design, premium materials and high-tech machining were applied to maximize the performance. Composed of light weight aluminum and stainless steel, the all-metal rotary is guaranteed to perform. The rotary comes in your choice of four stroke lengths and pick from 10 anodized colors. Now is the time to feel the difference ... so follow Brian Everett’s advice and try one today.
- All American aircraft grade 6061 aluminum and 304 stainless steel construction (no plastic parts) similar to medical grade instruments.
- All American made 440 stainless steel bearings.
- Powered by top of the line German made Faulhaber DC micro-motor with 2.6 Watt of output power and 9900 rpm of no-load speed @12volts. Machine will run approximately at 125cps @12 volts and drop approximately 14 cps per 1 volt reduction in power fully loaded up with needles working the canvas.
- RCA power connection (clip cord connection not advised and will void warranty if an attachment is used).
- Needle retention devise locks to the left and right to facilitate needle loading. The amount of pre-bend given to the needle determines tension. The retention system can be used in the loaded (tension) position when using a t-tech type of adaptor for exchangeable needle tips as the guide wheel of the retention system guides the needle down the center of the tube.
- Crankshaft driven forward and rearward slides.
- Comes in 4 different strokes: Short- 2.5mm(.100”), Medium- 3.2mm(.125”), Long- 3.8mm(.150”) and Extra Long- 4.5mm(.175”).
- Comes in 8 different colors.
- Weighs 120g ( 4.25oz).
- Produced in house at Welker machines a division of Eternal Ink Inc.
- Technical Patent Pending drive system.
To ensure your new Welker machine runs perfect right out of the box, your Welker Rotary will be hand-tuned the day it is shipped! Every Welker machine is individually made at our Howell, Michigan facility with parts MADE IN THE USA.